Synchronous Online Course - Weekly Classes:
Our FREE ONLINE COURSE titled “Consumer Behavior ” is scheduled to learn the Consumer Behavior in an Easy, interesting and innovative way in 48 contact hours.
The need of this course arises from the fact that each and every person and organization is consumer. Therefore, we are consumer at Individual, Family, Job, Business and Organizational level. Studying Consumer Behavior introduces the learners to the discipline of Consumer Behavior by defining and describing its scope and importance, discussing marketing function, and giving a number of practical examples of consumer behavior in relevance to managerial decision making. In this course, consumer characteristics will be discussed with a view toward selecting target markets and developing marking programs. Understanding and comprehending Consumer behavior is a significant motive, for every individual whether s/he is a consumer, an employee, manager and/or a student in general and Students of Business Administration in particular.
The class will be held once a week (Thursday) at 5:30 pm (Pakistan Standard Time). The medium of instruction will be Bi-lingual English and Urdu (for explanation purposes).
After attending these 48 contact hours, you will be able to understand Modern Concepts of Consumer Behavior, Environmental Influences on Consumer Behavior, Individual determinants of Consumer Behavior, Consumer Decision Process and Consumer Research Process. The managerial learner would able to apply them in their organizational setting and individual learner will be able to apply it in his/her personal, family purchasing decisions. The Students will be able to compare final Consumers and organizational consumers, understands the influences on individual and organizational buyer behavior and characteristics of individual and organizational buying decisions.
So, join us to appreciate & enjoy the understanding one of the important concept of buyers’ behavior and understand the real beauty of Consumer behavior an essential for individual life, managerial life, organizational life and understand it’s application in the buying patterns.
- The eligibility criteria is, simply an undergraduate person can join our class. H/she may be studying at undergraduate level but may have qualified Secondary School level Certificate or A levels or Equivalent. As this course is developed in an innovative and unique way of teaching management in modern and innovative online format, by new method called “Interactive Online Distance Education Methodology,” therefore this course would provide an easy to understand and explore an online platform through WizIQ (online Education platform).
Course Key takeaways:
- This is an innovative method to learn the Consumer Behavior by focusing on individual and organizational consumer level terminologies, topics, Theories and practices with practical examples from the industry and business houses.
- This class would be FREE of any charges inshallah.
- The class will be held once a week (Thursday) at 5:30 P.M. (PST)
- The medium of instruction will be bi-lingual English and Urdu.
- The course is scheduled for 48 contact hours.
- After attending these 48 contact hours, you will be able to get the Basic Knowledge of the field of Management and would be able to apply it in your daily life, in sha Allah.
- The online lessons would be conducted on the WizIQ, the biggest teaching-learning platform online.
- Our target audience will be the literate persons of the academia, Students of Consumer Behavior, Aspiring and practicing managers and the general public interested in learning Consumer Behavior without discrimination. After doing all the activities and assignments of this course you may be given a Badge and you may be able to attempt an undergraduate test for the Course of Consumer Behavior. But this course is not meant for any certifications or terminal examinations of any particular university.
Topics covered in the course :
The topics of the course will include the following topics:
i.Introduction to Consumer Behavior
ii.Understanding Consumers and Market Segments
iii.Environmental Influences on Consumer Behavior - Culture
ix.Individual Determinants of Consumer Behavior – Personality & Self-Concept
x.Motivation and Involvement
xii.Learning and Memory
xv.Consumer Decision Processes – Problem Recognition
xvi.Search and Evaluation
xix.Consumer Behavior Research
xxi.Organizational Buyer Behavior
- There are no particular prerequisites for taking this course only the participants should be literate and know the basics of computer operating. But it is better if s/he is studying or practicing Consumer Behavior in his/her daily routines.
Recommended Key Texts
a)“Consumer Behavior” by Schiffman L. G., Kanuk, L. L. (2009)
b)“Consumer Behavior” by Hoyer., & Macinnis (2009)
c)“Consumer Behavior” by Khan, M. (2007)
d)Guide Lines for Project Report by M. Sheeraz Aslam Mian
e)Consumer Behavior in the Light of Islam and Quran e Hakeem .ppt slides by M. Sheeraz Aslam Mian
- After attending these 48 contact hours, our online course participants will be able to understand and apply the Modern Consumer Behavior, Its Theory, Practices, Concepts, Patterns, Environmental Influences on Consumer Behavior, Individual determinants of Consumer Behavior, Consumer Decision Process, Consumer Behavior Research, Consumerism and Organizational Buyer Behavior in Modern and Islamic Perspective.
- Furthermore, they will learn the Digital Fluency, collaborative learning in an interactive way.
Language of instruction: English