Learn Arabic Understand Quran-عربي پڑهين قرآن سمجهين-تعلم العربية
An Easy Course to Learn the Message and Language of Divine Scriptures
Course Start Date: 29 Dec 2014
What Does the Course Offer?
This FREE class (MOOC) is scheduled to learn the language of the Quran in an Easy way, called Direct Method (an innovative method to learn the Quranic Arabic) just in 40 contact hours.
The class will be held Thrice a week (Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday) at 10:30 pm (PST [Pakistan Standard Time]). The medium of instruction will be Urdu, English & Arabic.
This course is open to all who want to understand the divine scriptures and learn Arabic language.
Our FREE Fahm ul Quran class titled “LEARN ARABIC UNDERSTAND QURAN” is scheduled to learn the Arabic - language of the Quran in an Easy way, called Direct Method (an innovative method to learn the Quranic Arabic) just in 40 contact hours.
The need of this course arises from the fact that the comprehension of the meanings and message of the Quran is a significant motive of every Muslim in particular and the human beings in general.
The class will be held thrice a week (Monday, Tuesday & Wednesday) at 9:30 P.M (Pakistan Standard Time). The medium of instruction will be tri-lingual Urdu, English and Arabic. The course is unique because it is delivered and taught in three different International languages i.e. Urdu, English and Arabic. It is also unique in a sense that it is the first Micro Course to be taught online in live Classes through WizIQ.
After attending these 40 contact hours, Firstly; you will be able to get the running message of the Quran whenever you recite the Quran or it is being recited. Secondly, Participarts will be able to speak, Understand and Write Simple and Conversational Arabic.
Why Should Learners enroll in this Course?
So, join us to appreciate & enjoy the real beauty of the Quran in its own language & to get the true Message of the Quran to find out the Demands of Allah SWT from human beings.
The eligibility criteria; is simply a literate person can join our class. As this course is developed in an innovative and unique way of teaching a language called “Direct Method” so this course would provide an easy to understand online platform through WizIQ.
- This is an innovative method to learn the Quranic Arabic by linking the Arabic words with the words used in Urdu language.
- This class would be FREE of any charges inshallah.
- The class will be held thrice a week (Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday) at 9:30 P.M. (PST)
- The medium of instruction will be tri-lingual Urdu, English and Arabic.
- The course is scheduled for 40 contact hours.
- After attending these 40 contact hours, you will be able to get the running message of the Quran whenever it is being recited, inshallah.
- The online lessons would be conducted on the WizIQ, the biggest teaching-learning platform online.
- .Target Audience
- Our target audience will be the literate persons of the academia in particular and the general public interested in learning the Quran and the Arabic language in general. This course is not meant for any certifications or terminal examinations.
- Topics/Course Outline :
- The topics of the course will include the basic linguistic symbols attached with the Arabic words and will include:
- - Basics of Spoken Arabic
- -Surah al Fatiha
- -Surah al Hujarat
- -Surah al Furqan (last section)
- The detailed rule based principles/topics will include:
- 1 Ishara qareeb
- 2 Ishara baeed
- 3-kitab ul adad
- 4-kitab ul tasnia
- 5-kitab ul jince
- 11-alamat taa
- 13-kitabul meem
- 17-kitab ul alif
- 18-haroof e jar
- 20-kitab ul maa
- 21-most often repeated words
- There are no particular prerequisites for taking this course only the participants should be literate and know the basics of computer operating
- Key Texts
- a)Daroos ul Lughat ul Arabia (Book)
- b)Miftah ul Quran (Book)
- c)Direct Method Students’ workbook
- d)Direct Methos .ppt slides
- Course Outcomes
- After attending these 40 contact hours, our class participants will be able to get the running message of the Quran whenever they recite the Quran or it is being recited.
- Furthermore, they will learn the communicative Arabic language in an interactive way.
Language of instruction: English